(As you are aware Texas Gov. Greg Abbot, suspended the STAY at HOME requirement Fri. May 1st Praise God!! With that said there is still in our best interest to continue to follow Safety Procedures that are in place for our safety concerns.)
With the heightened awareness and public concerns regarding the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) as well as the ongoing seasonal flu virus and common cold, we want to assure you that public health and safety concerns are a high priority.
While we at the Potter's House do not live in fear, we do care about the safety of everyone who attends, and believe we need to spell out some common-sense guidelines to ensure the safety and comfort of everyone:
1. We recommend that people forego handshaking and/or hugging, so no one feels uncomfortable. We will suspend our usual greetings of those around us via the customary handshakes.
2. We ask that each person practices personal disinfecting and cleansing. Please ensure hands are washed thoroughly with soap and hot water when using the restroom. Hand sanitizer dispensers in the hallway are for your use.
3. We ask that those exhibiting symptoms of sickness (such as coughing, runny nose or fever) refrain from attending until the symptoms pass. This will help prevent the spread of sickness, and ensure others do not become unnecessarily fearful.
4. We are sorry to inform you that there will be NO NURSERY during this first phase of re-opening our services.
5. If anyone attending should become infected with the Coronavirus, please notify us immediately.
We know that some of these steps will seem like overkill, and to others they will not be enough, but these are the common-sense precautions we will take for now. We believe this is a responsibility response to the situation.
Again, DO not live in fear. 1 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."
We believe that the virus will pass at some point soon, and we will gladly return to normal then.*If you have any questions, please direct them to Pastor Lee,we thank you for your cooperation.
Pastor Lee Williams and Staff of The Potter's House